Key Differentiators of IT Works
IT Works can help communication service providers achieve high business profitability and enhance customer experience with end-to-end IT solutions and services.
As a business partner for global telecom companies, we understand the nature and complexity of telecom transformation projects.
Based on our experience we are able to support local and multi-country transformations in both the BSS and OSS domains.
Quality of our consultants:
Our team is composed of experts who worked previously for telecom operators all over Europe.
Architects, analysts, and developers have experience with BSS and OSS, Network and Media platforms, public clouds, TMForum standards, and more.
They all have :
• Multiple vendor solutions expertise (Amdocs, Comarch, Whale Cloud, Ericsson, etc.)
• MVNE/MVNO platform expertise including commercialization.
• IT full-stack technical expertise from DB to web portals and mobile apps.
• Public-cloud and telco cloud infrastructure.
• Experience in migrating legacy OSS / BSS to next generation architecture
Technology as a revenue driver approach (5G Monetization)
Our OSS/BSS telecom services portfolio includes these services :
• Assess your BSS/OSS landscape vs best practices architecture and operation models.
• Project/Program Management.
• Telecom software centric Solution Architecture design.
• Technical solution architecture design (Cloud).
• BSS/OSS integration (accounting, AI, etc.)
• Business Analysis including return on investment (RoI).
• Software Design & Development.
Telecom Technology as a driver Services
Move from core services towards marketplace structures where partnership plays a major role in taking industry-centric solution to the market. Focus on delivering best customer experience based on a mindset shift from product-centric to purpose-centric and monetization.
G monetization is a complex and challenging undertaking, by developing innovative monetization strategies, CSPs can create new revenue streams and grow their businesses in the 5G era.
We propose to evaluate SWOT across dimensions of brand, time to market strategy, technology capabilities, network, operational and IT. Based on these conclusions we will propose Minimum Viable Platform (MVP) prioritization to capture 5G value chain based on projected business value. This proposal will include partnerships for creating and sustaining new value streams.